Welcome to the St John's blog...

... a blog for the childen, parents, friends and teachers of St John's to share and enjoy one another's work and experiences.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

My first blog

Good afternoon,

Having promised Mr Ricketts, I am taking my first steps onto the St John's Blog.
My name is Mr Taylor & I am the curate at St John's Church - I will be blogging a little about what we are doing in Collective Worship on a Wednesday morning.
So far this year we have looked at the stories of Joseph and of Moses, looked at how Christians celebrate and mark certain occasions such as a baby being born, people getting married or someone dying.
When I take a baptism, wedding or a funeral I always wear certain special clothes which are called robes - but I also wear stripy socks underneath :-)